My "To Do" list looks very similar to the one pictured above. First of all, I can't live without "lists". I often have several going at once that I categorize according to different parts of my life.
But one thing that makes me anxious is forgetting something that should be on my list. That's why the "To Do List" Linky Party Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies (follow link to find it) is perfect for me. Now I can peruse everyone's lists to see what I might be forgetting.
So here it goes.
1. Order a new teacher chair in pink (Mine broke last year and I don't like the school's).
2. Decorate my new Treasure Box. (Purchased at Walmart for $5.97)
4. Finish Class Library "Check Out" Board - almost done.
5. Make my version of The Learning Carpet
6. Finish ABC's of Third Grade for Parent Orientation.
7. Copy Student Conduct Cards.
8. Print Math Journal prompts on labels
9. Create Math Daily 5 Bulletin Board
10. Map out curriculum considering required grades, Benchmark
Tests, and school activities. (I changed grade levels this year)
12. Laminate owls for Welcome BB.
13. Make lesson plan book.
14. Prepare for onslaught of supplies.
15. Hot-glue pom poms to dry erase markers.
16. Create Whole Brain Class Rules posters.
17. Buy composition books when they go on sale for $.25!
18. Prepare for campus & district staff development presentations.
19. Create guest reader and math tile volunteer schedules.
20. Find a Memory Jar container.
OKAY! I will stop. To be honest, my little notebook is packed with things to do. Did I say that lists "help" my anxiety???? You wouldn't know by the fact that my heart is pounding out of my chest right now! Deep breaths, deep breaths..........