Sunday, November 25, 2012

Widgets

Lovin' the Leibster

Over the past few days, I have been nominated three times for the wonderful Leibster Award!  Wow!  Since I've been awarded it previously, I'd like to introduce you all to the ladies who nominated me.

                          curiousfirsties.blogspot.com               Teachingisagift


and


Please visit these ladies and support their blogs.  In the spirit of the nomination, here are my answers to Miss M's (Teaching Is A Gift) questions.  Have a great week!






The questions for my nominees are:

1. List five adjectives that describe yourself.

dedicated, innovative, compassionate, congenial, loyal

2. What are you currently reading for enjoyment?

The Christmas Jar

3. When did you decide to become a teacher, and why did you choose this field?

It came very naturally to me and I wanted to have 
an occupation that allowed me to contribute to society.

4. What do you want to be doing in five years?

Watching me oldest son graduate from college 
and my youngest son start college.  

5. If you could have only one powered appliance at home/work what would it be?

Hairdryer.  

6. What is your favourite subject to teach? Why?

Math.  It was so hard for me when I was in school.  
I find it a challenge to find the right way to reach a student.

7. What is your least favourite subject, and how do you overcome your indifference toward it to teach it well?

Science....by having a very good lesson plans and good support on my team. 

8. What do you think is the funniest word in our vocabulary?

This is very childish, but I can't hear the word 'fart' without giggling. 

9. What is the greatest success you have had in teaching?

It's hard to pick just one, but the recurring theme is 
making an important difference in a child's life. 

10. If someone wrote a book on your life what would you like the title to be?

My Life as a Roller Coaster.

11. What would your students say was the most important thing that they had learned after spending a year in your class?

It's okay to make mistakes if we learn from them and to never give up. 


  

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out to our blog. We are beyond excited!!!

    Em
    curiousfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for composing an article that has awesome substance and is elegantly composed and even I am inspired by your written style too. You can take this kochi to munnar taxi for any tours and travels program of your family. They are providing secured and comfortable cabs.

    ReplyDelete

  3. This page must be the great article in the future.
    คาสิโนสด Thank you for watching.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...