Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Widgets



Before I jump into 2013 with both feet, I want to stop and thank all my followers and blogging friends for their encouragement and support of my blog in 2012.

I especially want to thank the following blogs.  Aside from Google and Pinterest, they are the top referring sites and/or URL's that influenced people to visit my blog in 2012.  I'm sending each of them a BIG virtual hug!



I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

Bunting Books and Bainbridge

I'm so excited that my blog is approaching 200 followers.  Look for my 200 Follower Giveaway soon!




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on almost 200! Thank you for the shout out, too! It really made me feel good to see that I was one of your referring sites:)
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DIane! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the comment & follow! I am following you too and you are now only 1 away from 200!!! Hopefully you will reach 200 very soon!

    Vicky
    Keep Calm & Imagine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...