Sunday, March 10, 2013

Widgets

"Jumping on the Bus" Day


Isn't it amazing how some things go viral so quickly?  I was up super late last night, mainly because it's Spring Break (yay!).  I was reading my blog roll and came across something that I thought I would like to share.  But, I was getting tired and put it on my "to do" list.  By morning, this topic exploded!  I guess the deal was even better than I thought!  

What IS this viral news?  Can you guess?  It's the launch of Educents, a new website that will offer daily deals for teachers.    Educents will launch on April 2nd, so the actual deals remain to be seen.  But who could pass up a FREE $15 gift certificate for signing up to try it?  Hurry because the offer ends on the April 2nd launch date.  Click HERE to sign up, so you don't forget!


Another teacher-loved website is Vista Print.  Oh,  how I love this site.  The possibilities are endless and the price is right.  I started using Vista Print years ago for our family photo Christmas cards. I also was an Avon Lady while my kids were little and used Vista Print to make free business cards and post cards to promote my business.  Now I use it to create neat customized items for my classroom.  Here's my latest creation!


I couldn't find a pre-made sticker that I liked, so I made my own!

For more ways that I've used Vista Print, view this post for my other creations.  It will also lead you to a Vista Print Linky Party which has tons of ideas!  

Now for all the giveaways that you have got to enter!  If I even win one of these prizes, I will be thrilled!

Collaboration Cuties - 1 Day Left!


Ideas by Jivey 

Peace, Love, & First Grade
Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher




2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about this website! Just what I needed-another website to fuel my school stuff addiction. ; )

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I'm hoping it has some good stuff!

      Diane

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...