Sunday, November 30, 2014

Widgets

Holiday Elf Editing Activity


I have been hard at work creating my latest product, just in time for the holiday season.  It's the second in my series holiday editing stories.  It is a 4 day editing story called "The Diary of Jingles the Elf".  

Two of the teachers I work with introduced me to this idea by sharing a Halloween editing story that we use every year. The students LOVE it!  In fact, they loved it so much they begged me to create another one for Thanksgiving, which I did!  Guess what they asked for next?  That's right! One for the December holidays!

The best part is that each story ends with a surprise for the class (which is optional), but it really creates a "buy-in" for the activity.  The kiddos are having so much fun, they hardly notice that they are learning!  

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...