Monday, December 29, 2014

Widgets

New Year's Freebie



This is repeat of a freebie I created last year to go with an awesome freebie I found in A Cupcake for the Teacher's TPT Store.   It's a writing and craft activity for your students' New Year's Goals.  

First, grab this freebie from my TPT store.  I have my students record three goals:  one for becoming a better student, one for contributing to their home or family, and one for improving something about their personal behavior or responsibility. 



Next, grab this freebie from A Cupcake for the Teacher's TPT Store.  It's a creativity which pairs perfectly with the students' goal sheet.  Attach the goal sheet to the bottom of the hat and Wah Lah! You have an awesome display of the New Year's Goals!



I hope you have found something you can use today!  I am very grateful for all of you and wish you a very Happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. These are great, thank you so much. Happy New Year!

    Faithfulinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...