Thursday, June 28, 2012

Widgets

Simplicity

One of the things I really want to focus on this summer is gaining simplicity in my life. This is not an easy task for me and I am reaching deep to gather up my moxie to win this battle.  


Enter a simplicity angel by the name of Jennifer.  Jennifer blogs at Teaching Simplicity.  She is  currently writing a series of posts called "Simplify Your Life in the Classroom".   I have been glued to each new post. 


Another post on Teaching Simplicity that hit home for me is titled "How Pinning Complicates Teaching".  Wow!  That was an eye- opener, as I have been hopelessly addicted to Pinterest.  


I don't want to steal any of Jennifer's thunder.  But, if you are trying to simplify, I highly recommend visiting her blog.  I wonder if she provides private sessions?  ; )



q Diane r

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the link. I just checked out her blog. I too need to simplify!
    Amy
    Where Seconds Count 2nd grade blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Diane! Teachers are so completely overworked. A little simplicity goes a long way! Enjoyed your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...