Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Widgets

2013 Resolutions Linky Party!

At this time of the year I am always inspired to start-over or re-do something that isn't working for me.  Do you feel the same way?  Then let's inspire each other by sharing our New Year's resolutions and potential solutions at a Linky Party!  



Here are the guidelines:

1.  Share your 2013 New Year's "Classroom" Resolution in a post.
     Grab the button above and include it in your post.  
     
2.  Add you post to the Linky Party (please make sure the url links
     directly to your resolution post).

3.  Comment on the resolution posted in the blog behind you and      
     the blog in front of you.

4.  If you're feeling full of holiday spirit, pin this post on Pinterest 
     so we can all encourage each other in our resolutions.  

Here is my 2013 New Year's "Classroom" Resolution.....

When I'm teaching, I get so involved with the lesson(s) that I sometimes always lost track of time.  Passion is good, but poor time management is not.  In 2013, when I write my lesson plans, I am going to write specific times for each part of the lesson and adhere to it.  Whew!  I feel better already.  Now all I need is a little timer for some accountability!  

Happy New Year!

q Diane r 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the opportunity to link up! I am a new follower! I also have a time management problem. I often set a timer! I also have a clock watching kiddo this year, and he always lets me know what time it is ;).
    Good luck in all of your 2013 endeavors!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Continental Drift! Check out Hilary's link! It may get me into shape, too!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...